Saturday, February 08, 2014
Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio, Episode 9: Feb 8, 2014
In this episode of Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael (hashtag #ThoughLeadership) we interview Dave Nielsen Cloud Computing Evangelist. With over 8 years of developer marketing experience, Dave helps companies such as PayPal, Wetpaint, Nirvanix, Strikeiron create and run their own developer programs. Prior to Platform D, Dave was PayPal’s first Technical Evangelist and went on to grow the PayPal Developer Network to over 350,000 developers. Dave is also the co-creator of the CloudCamp, a grassroots community for sharing of information about Cloud Computing. Follow Dave at @davenielsen.
Dave talks about unconferences, thought leadership, CloudCamp, Campsite.org and MOOCs.
More about Dave on LinkedIn
Some Tweetable Moments from the show:
- #TLL getting ahead of the trends is one way to be a thought leader via @davenielsen
- @davenielsen became a thought leader by organizing [@SVForum@CloudSIG] that brought top speakers on the topic#TLL
- #TLL unconferences are a great way to share knowledge in person in the shortest possible time via @davenielsen
Join us 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT on Saturday every week. The show blog is Thought Leader Life.
Any comments or suggestions for the show please send them. Thank you for listening and if you like what you hear, please leave a review on iTunes!
This episode was sponsored, in part, by THiNKaha.com, helping experts become thought leaders.
You can connect with Mitchell at MitchellLevy.com, @HappyAbout on Twitter, or join his Thought Leadership Best Practices Group on LinkedIn; and with Michael at MProcopio.com, on Twitter:@MichaelProcopio; or LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/MichaelProcopio.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file (14.3MB, 31:27)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device - iPhone | Android | Windows
- This show is recorded as a Google+ Hangout on Air, watch it on YouTube
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future podcasts, in the online FIR Podcast Community on Google+.
FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.