Wednesday, June 11, 2008
For Immediate Release: Special Live Call-In Show on PR Spam - 06/11/08
Content summary: A special live call-in episode, recorded on BlogTalk Radio, featuring a distinguished panel of experts addressing the issue of PR spam.
Listen to FIR now:
Messages from our sponsors: FIR is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years, www.ragan.com; Save time with the CustomScoop online clipping service: sign up for your free two-week trial, at www.customscoop.com/fir.
For Immediate Release: Special Live Call-In Show on PR Spam: A 61-minute podcast recorded live from Concord, California, USA, Wokingham, Berkshire, England, and all points in between courtesy of our panelists and call-in participants.
Panel participants included:
- Jason Falls (moderator), Director of Social Media at Doe-Anderson, a Louisville, Kentucky-based advertising agency
- Susan Getgood, an independent marketing and social media consultant
- Paolina Milana and Catherine Hancock, representing Marketwire
- Ruth McFarland, representing Cision
- William Wagner, representing Vocus
- Stowe Boyd, author of /message and innovator of the Twitpitch
- David Phillips, UK-based PR agency veteran and educator, and frequent FIR correspondent