Saturday, March 16, 2013
FIR Book Review: Civility in the Digital Age, by Andrea Weckerle
Andrea Weckerle was an FIR interview guest in January, 2010, discussing CiviliNation, the organization she co-founded to promote civil behavior online. Now, as part of that effort, she has written Civility in the Digital Age, a review of the issues affecting civility online and proposing a “30-Day Action Plan” for restoring civility to your corner of the digital world
In this FIR podcast episode, Book Review Editor Bob LeDrew reviews Civility in the Digital Age.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file 5.28Mb, 13:07)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR Reviews RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your iPhone and for your Android device (visit the Android Market from your device)
Civility in the Digital Age: How Companies and People Can Triumph over Haters, Trolls, Bullies and Other Jerks, by Andrea Weckerle.
Publisher: Que Publishing
Ebook and paperback (320 pages) editions
Published in the US: February 2013
Purchase the book online at:
- Amazon US, Kindle edition | paperback
- Amazon UK, Kindle edition | paperback
- Amazon Canada, Kindle
- Amazon Canada (paperback)
- Google Play (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
To receive all For Immediate Release podcasts including the weekly Hobson & Holtz Report, subscribe to the full RSS feed.
This FIR Book Review is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.