FIR Presents Inside PR #408: Now we all are Irish
- Twitter’s move of non-American account holders to Ireland;
- LinkedIn as a content publishing platform; and
- Buzzfeed’s bowing to advertisers’ demands to delete previously-published articles.
What do you think?
We’d ask one favor of you. If you like this podcast, please rate us on iTunes.
Get this podcast:
We’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Download this episode (8.79b Mb, 20:35)
- Subscribe to FIR Presents Inside PR on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR Presents Inside PR RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device - iPhone | Android | Windows
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future podcasts, in the online FIR Podcast Community on Google+.
Check the FIR website for information about other FIR podcasts. To receive all podcasts in the FIR Podcast Network, subscribe to the “everything” RSS feed.