Monday, May 11, 2009
FIR Cut: IABC magazine offers three views of communication measurement
Thursday, May 07, 2009
FIR Cut: Can you explain Twitter in 140 characters or less?
- The Blog Herald: Can you explain Twitter in 140 characters or less?
Thursday, March 26, 2009
FIR Cut: Gartner Report on Newspapers and Social Media
A report from Gartner Research suggests newspaper publishers haven’t leveraged social media in such a way that papers’ biggest fans are able to serve as brand ambassadors. You can’t tweet an article directly from the newspaper’s website, for instance. It’s easy to substitute “companies” and “businesses” for “newspaper publishers” when reading the report.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
FIR Cut: Michael Netzley’s Asia Report from Episode #417
Michael Netzley’s Asia Report is a regular segment on Monday episodes of FIR, but a technical glitch kept it from arriving on time for the January 26 episode. We’re including it here as a cut, but it will be back in its regular spot as part of FIR on February 2.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
FIR Cut: Social Software Round-up
- The New Twhirl (preview release) for Team Seesmic-Twhirl
- Chat Catcher: Blog comments happen everywhere…
- PingPressFM: My real-time personal newswire
- Blubrry Powerpress Podcast Plugin from RawVoice: updated
Thursday, January 08, 2009
FIR Cut: Wells Fargo Blog on Merger
- The Wells Fargo-Wachovia Blog
- Wells, Wachovia blog on merger
- Blog debuts to pitch Wells-Wachovia merger
Monday, December 29, 2008
FIR Cut: Blubrry Lifeline for Podango Customers, Introduces Powerpress Plugin
- “About a year ago, as an experiment, I uploaded some audio onto Podango […]”
- Podango Warns That The End Is Near
- Podango Won’t Make It to 2009 and Neither Will Your Data
- Podango Podcasters 30 Free Days of Media Hosting
- Blubrry Powerpress Podcast Plugin from RawVoice
- Powerpress: A viable alternative to Podpress