Tuesday, July 22, 2014
FIR Cut: Michael Netzley’s Asia Report for Episode #765
Due to technical issues, Michael Netzley’s Asia Report did not arrive in time for inclusion in FIR #765, so we’re offering it here as a Cut.
Links from this report:
- SIA says sorry for insensitive social media posts linked to MH17 crash
- Edelman disclosed links to detained Chinese news anchor
- Star anchor’s real sin my have been hypocrisy
- What they’re saying about CCTV host Rui Chenggang’s detention
- Edelman begins internal inquiry after detention of CCTV anchor
- In inquiry in China, police detain star anchor
Monday, January 20, 2014
FIR Cut - 1/20/14: What happens when a publication labels an ad for its own product as news?
Monday, December 02, 2013
FIR Cut: Michael Netzley’s Asia Report from Podcast 732
Due to technical issues, Michael Netzley’s Asia Report did not arrive in time for inclusion in FIR #732, so we’re offering it here as a Cut.
Monday, April 29, 2013
FIR Cut: Developing global consensus for the PR profession
- NevilleHobson.com: What do Barcelona, Melbourne and Stockholm mean to PRs?
- Global Alliance: The World Public Relations Forum: Melbourne’s Mandate for PR
- Barcelona Declaration of Measurement Principles
- The Melbourne Mandate
- Stockholm Accords
Monday, December 24, 2012
FIR Cut: Starbucks Twitter hashtag hijacked by critics
- Mashable: Starbucks Twitter Hashtag Campaign Becomes Forum for Brand-Bashing
- Telegraph: Starbucks Twitter campaign hijacked by tax protests
- Twitter: #SpreadTheCheer
Monday, December 05, 2011
FIR Cut: Lawsuit could end medical gags against bad online reviews
- Vitals on msnbc.com: Toothache lawsuit may stifle medical gag orders against online rants
Monday, September 12, 2011
FIR Cut - Choosing the right social platform for reaching the media
Cut from FIR #616:
- Online Journalism Review: Which social media tool is the right one for PR professionals?