Monday, November 10, 2014
FIR Cut: India Report for November 10, 2014
The India Report for episode 781 didn’t make the final edit, so we’re offering it here as an FIR Cut.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
FIR Cut: Michael Netzley’s Asia Report for Episode #765
Due to technical issues, Michael Netzley’s Asia Report did not arrive in time for inclusion in FIR #765, so we’re offering it here as a Cut.
Links from this report:
- SIA says sorry for insensitive social media posts linked to MH17 crash
- Edelman disclosed links to detained Chinese news anchor
- Star anchor’s real sin my have been hypocrisy
- What they’re saying about CCTV host Rui Chenggang’s detention
- Edelman begins internal inquiry after detention of CCTV anchor
- In inquiry in China, police detain star anchor
Monday, January 20, 2014
FIR Cut - 1/20/14: What happens when a publication labels an ad for its own product as news?
Monday, December 02, 2013
FIR Cut: Michael Netzley’s Asia Report from Podcast 732
Due to technical issues, Michael Netzley’s Asia Report did not arrive in time for inclusion in FIR #732, so we’re offering it here as a Cut.
Monday, April 29, 2013
FIR Cut: Developing global consensus for the PR profession
- NevilleHobson.com: What do Barcelona, Melbourne and Stockholm mean to PRs?
- Global Alliance: The World Public Relations Forum: Melbourne’s Mandate for PR
- Barcelona Declaration of Measurement Principles
- The Melbourne Mandate
- Stockholm Accords
Monday, December 24, 2012
FIR Cut: Starbucks Twitter hashtag hijacked by critics
- Mashable: Starbucks Twitter Hashtag Campaign Becomes Forum for Brand-Bashing
- Telegraph: Starbucks Twitter campaign hijacked by tax protests
- Twitter: #SpreadTheCheer
Monday, December 05, 2011
FIR Cut: Lawsuit could end medical gags against bad online reviews
- Vitals on msnbc.com: Toothache lawsuit may stifle medical gag orders against online rants