Thursday, March 03, 2005
The Hobson & Holtz Report - Podcast #12: March 3, 2005
Welcome to For Immediate Release: The Hobson & Holtz Report, a 33-minute conversation recorded live from a hotel room in Chicago, IL with recorded input from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Download the file here (MP3, 13.3MB), or sign up for the RSS feed to get it and future shows automatically. (For automatic synchronization with your iPod or other digital player, you’ll also need software such as the FeedDemon RSS aggregator, or the free ipodder or DopplerRadio).
In this week’s show:
- 00:27 Shel and Neville on what’s in this week’s show; how to give your feedback; show notes
- 04:28 Comments from the last show
- 12:42 Jupiter’s Eric Peterson and RSS in marketing
- 18:55 Mike Manuel’s post on blogging business practices
- 22:00 Red Couch blogging book project by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel
- 24:35 Technorati’s searchlet blog plugin
- 26:15 iPod at Drexel University
- 29:00 Outro
- 29:18 Music: UMASS Front Percussion Ensemble’s “Paranoid Android”
Links for the blogs, individuals, companies and organizations we discussed or mentioned in the show:
Intro - Steve Rubel, Robert Scoble, DigiDesign, Jeremy Pepper, Edward Tufte’s “Cognitive Style of PowerPoint”, Mark Taylor, ANT open-source vblogging project, Cool MP3 Splitter.
Short Takes - Jupiter’s Eric Peterson, Cooper Katz’s Micro Persuasion Practice, Jeremy Wright, Blogging Planet, The Red Couch, Scobleizer, Shel Israel’s “It Seems to Me”, Wiley, Technorati Searchlet, Sifry’s Alerts, Drexel University iPod story.
So, until Monday, March 7…