Friday, September 08, 2006
NMRCast #7 - Real-world implementations - 09/08/06
The New Media Release Podcast, episode 7 can be downloaded here, heard directly from this page, or subscribed to via the NMRCast feed. Also, the Apple iTunes subscription is now available here or by searching for NMRCast at the Apple iTunes store under “podcasts.” If you subscribe to the FIR “everything” feed, however, this podcast will not be included.
Content summary:Participants: Chris Heuer, Tom Foremski, Brian Solis, Shel Holtz. A look at some real-world implementations of new media releases (listed in the links below), introducing new members of the working group, a review of Todd Defren’s post on the key principles of a social media release, and an update on the XPRL meeting in London.
Show notes for Sept. 8, 2006
Welcome to NMRCast episode #7, a 26-minute podcast recorded live from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Download the file here (MP3, 10.6MB), or sign up for the RSS feed to get it and future shows automatically. (For automatic synchronization with your iPod or other digital player, you’ll also need a podcatcher such as Juice, DopplerRadio, iTunes or Yahoo! Podcasts, or an RSS aggregator that supports podcasts such as FeedDemon).
Listen to this podcast now:
In This Edition:
- Todd Defren’s post, “Top 5 Principles of the Social Media News Release”
- New media release principles applied to Chevy Super Bowl College Ad Challenge
- SpiralFrog new media release #1
- SpiralFrog new media release #2
- Shift Communications new media release on winning the Novell AOR business
- Shift Communications’ social media release for Novell
- New Media Release wiki
- Google Groups mailing list for New Media Release discussion (please join!)