Monday, March 31, 2014
Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio, Episode 16: Mar 31, 2014
In this episode of Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael (hashtag #ThoughLeadership) we interview Willis Turner CEO of SMEI.
In this episode, Mitchell and Michael speak with thought leader Matt Heinz (@HeinzMarketing) about some of the secrets to a successful social selling career. Matt, who belongs to the elite Forbes’ list of top 30 social selling influencers, describes himself as someone who has been doing B2B sales and marketing most of his life and who understands the language of sales.
More about Matt on LinkedIn
Some Tweetable Moments from the show:
- Sustain attention by re-purposing content, curating content and making yourself open and accessible
- It takes years of hard work to provide value to grow your followers organically
- Engage on LinkedIn and Facebook, when you provide your followers attention, you will turn your future advocates into advocates
Join us 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT on Saturday every week. The show blog is Thought Leader Life.
Any comments or suggestions for the show please send them. Thank you for listening and if you like what you hear, please leave a review on iTunes!
This episode was sponsored, in part, by THiNKaha.com, helping experts become thought leaders.
You can connect with Mitchell at MitchellLevy.com, @HappyAbout on Twitter, or join his Thought Leadership Best Practices Group on LinkedIn; and with Michael at MProcopio.com, on Twitter:@MichaelProcopio; or LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/MichaelProcopio.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file (14.3MB, 31:27)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device - iPhone | Android | Windows
- This show is recorded as a Google+ Hangout on Air, watch it on YouTube
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future podcasts, in the online FIR Podcast Community on Google+.
FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.