Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio, Episode 11: Feb 22, 2014
In this episode of Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael (hashtag #ThoughLeadership) we interview Dave Gardner of Gardner and Associates Consulting
Dave talks about the thought leadership journey.
More about Dave on LinkedIn
Some Tweetable Moments from the show:
- A great technique of a thought leader is to point out not just the good things but–when companies are going off course–the bad things as well. @THINKAha
- You have to do things that are appropriate and budget-conscious, yet really add value to your organization. @Gardner_Dave
- Being a thought leader, there’s no such thing as a one-size fits all. We should do whatever we could to add value. #TLL @Gardner_Dave
Join us 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT on Saturday every week. The show blog is Thought Leader Life.
Any comments or suggestions for the show please send them. Thank you for listening and if you like what you hear, please leave a review on iTunes!
This episode was sponsored, in part, by THiNKaha.com, helping experts become thought leaders.
You can connect with Mitchell at MitchellLevy.com, @HappyAbout on Twitter, or join his Thought Leadership Best Practices Group on LinkedIn; and with Michael at MProcopio.com, on Twitter: @MichaelProcopio; or LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/MichaelProcopio.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file (16.7MB, 36:36)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device - iPhone | Android | Windows
- This show is recorded as a Google+ Hangout on Air, watch it on YouTube
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future podcasts, in the online FIR Podcast Community on Google+.
FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.