Monday, February 17, 2014
Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio, Episode 10: Feb 16, 2014
In this episode of Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael (hashtag #ThoughLeadership) we interview Mike Agron, CEO of WebAttract on how webinars help thought leadership.
Mike talks about how webinars can help thought leaders and some best practices on webinar planning.
More about Mike on LinkedIn
Some Tweetable Moments from the show:
- Two factors for a great Webinar: a demonstrable business outcome and a passionate thought leader. @WebinarReady
- The invitation becomes the framework on which we create the flow of the Webinar. @WebinarReady
- The market is the ultimate arbiter. @WebinarReady
Join us 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT on Saturday every week. The show blog is Thought Leader Life.
Any comments or suggestions for the show please send them. Thank you for listening and if you like what you hear, please leave a review on iTunes!
This episode was sponsored, in part, by THiNKaha.com, helping experts become thought leaders.
You can connect with Mitchell at MitchellLevy.com, @HappyAbout on Twitter, or join his Thought Leadership Best Practices Group on LinkedIn; and with Michael at MProcopio.com, on Twitter: @MichaelProcopio; or LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/MichaelProcopio.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file (15.3MB, 32:11)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device - iPhone | Android | Windows
- This show is recorded as a Google+ Hangout on Air, watch it on YouTube
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future podcasts, in the online FIR Podcast Community on Google+.
FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.