Monday, February 03, 2014
Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio, Episode 8: Feb 3, 2014
In this episode of Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael (hashtag #ThoughLeadership) we interview Lori Harmon, who discusses social selling.
Our guest is Lori Harmon, a veteran high-tech executive with more than 25 years of strategic and operational experience in all major functional areas including, sales, support, and marketing for some of Silicon Valley’s leading companies. Her expertise lies in building and simplifying organizations, inspiring and developing high performance management teams and streamlining operations.
Lori has a keen ability to understand complex business issues, make solid recommendations and quickly implement solutions that deliver results.
Lori is the CEO and Founder of Quantum Sale helping companies maximize revenue through optimizing their Sales and Sales Operations organizations. She is also the author of 42 Rules for Building a High Velocity Inside Sales Team.
More about Lori at on LinkedIn
Some Tweetable Moments from the show:
- Inside sales is a very specialized field different from outside sales via Lori Harmon
- We are in an ask economy and SlideShare provides great value answering my questions @HappyAbout
- Lori Harmon’s favorite tools for B2B is LinkedIn and Twitter. Twitter good for influencers.
- Facebook is a challenge for B2B but it has a role to play via Lori Harmon
- Facebook is a great place to warm up your cold leads @HappyAbout
- A thought leader is someone who innovates in their field and helps others keep up via Lori Harmon
Join us 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT on Saturday every week. The show blog is Thought Leader Life.
Any comments or suggestions for the show please send them. Thank you for listening and if you like what you hear, please leave a review on iTunes!
This episode was sponsored, in part, by THiNKaha.com, helping experts become thought leaders.
You can connect with Mitchell at MitchellLevy.com, @HappyAbout on Twitter, or join his Thought Leadership Best Practices Group on LinkedIn; and with Michael at MProcopio.com, on Twitter:@MichaelProcopio; or LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/MichaelProcopio.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file (14.3MB, 31:27)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell Levy and Michael Procopio RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device - iPhone | Android | Windows
- This show is recorded as a Google+ Hangout on Air, watch it on YouTube
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future podcasts, in the online FIR Podcast Community on Google+.
FIR presents Thought Leadership with Mitchell and Michael is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.