Tuesday, March 24, 2015
FIR Presents AMP Up Your Social Media #48: Tony Zayas and Prospecting Using Social Media
For the past 10 years, Tony Zayas has been passionately engaged in the world of social media. He works for printing and promotional products in the franchise organization called Proforma. This is his second time on GaggleAMP’s podcast, and we welcome his expertise once again! Tony recently joined AMP UP Your Social Media’s host Glenn Gaudet to discuss power prospecting using social media.
“Apply sales marketing tactics to social.”
Tony discusses tips for prospecting using social media:
- You have to grab customers’ attention in a number of different ways. Your customers aren’t sitting right in front of you, so you have to open a box of brainstorming tools in order to reach these customers and really grab their attention without the benefit of a face-to-face interaction.
- Continually promote your program. Because you aren’t always face-to-face with potential prospects, you’ll want to continually promote your program in order to ensure that you’re given the most opportunity to touch your prospective client base.
- Get folks to participate. Participating leads to action, and those customers will help to gain more momentum in traction with getting others’ attention as well. I requested video testimonials from those who took my training courses, and this was then utilized to get more customers!
- There are three major challenges to overcome on social media. Time, content, and strategy can all block your success on social media. Carve out time, create engaging content, and design an effective strategy for your online efforts. GaggleAMP thankfully can knock out the first two issues fairly easily!
About Tony Zayas
Tony is a proud father and husband hailing from Aurora, Ohio. He’s a Chicago sports, UFC, and Iowa Hawkeye football enthusiast and has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Iowa in Philosophy and English. While he also dabbles in mixed martial arts, he’ll always retain that his greatest passion lies in his family.
Get this podcast:
- Download this episode (10.5Mb, 21:22)
- Subscribe to the FIR Presents AMP Up Your Social Media RSS feed
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device - iPhone | Android | Windows
Tweet about the show using #AUYSM or Tweet at us @AMPUpSocial. AMP Up Your Social Media is a proud member of the FIR Podcast Network.
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future podcasts, in the online FIR Podcast Community on Google+.