Media Bullseye Roundtable: 2015.03 with Guest Cohost Shel Holtz
- Facebook’s Instant Articles and their potential impact on the news business
- Twitter’s elevation of its Chief Financial Officer to head marketing in the wake of disappointing earnings
- The prospects for live video streaming apps like Meerkat and Periscope
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP3 file
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to FIR’s Media Bullseye Roundtable RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device iPhone | Android | Windows
About Your Host
Chip Griffin serves as CEO of CustomScoop, a media intelligence company he co-founded in 2000. CustomScoop provides a cloud-based subscription service that monitors, measures, and reports on traditional and social media coverage for Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, public relations agencies, and small-to-medium sized enterprises. For two decades, Chip has worked in the public relations arena, including service in public and private sector organizations. He has co-founded more than half a dozen companies, and he writes and speaks frequently about the intersection of technology, media, and communications. He is a graduate of American University where he is President of the Alumni Association and a member of the School of Public Affairs Advisory Council. Chip lives in New Hampshire with his wife and two sons.
Share your comments or questions about this podcast, or suggestions for future podcasts, in the online FIR Podcast Community on Google+.