FIR Video Panel Discussion: Le Web 2011
Le Web brings together the most influential audience in the Internet ecosystem. Top industry entrepreneurs, executives, investors, senior press and bloggers gather for two days in Paris each December to focus on the key issues and opportunities in the web marketplace. This year, three FIR regulars were among the attendees. Co-hosts Neville Hobson and Shel Holtz recorded a Google+ Hangout with Tac Anderson, Chris Heuer and Eric Schwartzman to discuss their key takeaways from this year’s event.
- Anderson is vice president and head of digital strategies for Waggener Edstrom. He’s based in London. Reach Tac on Twitter at @TacAnderson.
- Chris Heuer is specialist leader for social media at Deloitte Consulting and one of the founders of the Social Media Club. Reach Chris on Twitter at @ChrisHeuer.
- Eric Schwartzman runs Schwartzman & Associates and founded iPressRoom. Reach Eric on Twitter at @EricSchwartzman.
Get this podcast:
- Download the MP4 file (75.1Mb, 40:15)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR Interviews RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your iPhone or Android device
To receive all For Immediate Release podcasts including the weekly Hobson & Holtz Report, subscribe to the full RSS feed.
This FIR Interview is brought to you with Lawrence Ragan Communications, serving communicators worldwide for 35 years. Information: www.ragan.com.
Previous entry: FIR Book Review: Think Before You Engage, by Dave Peck